In 2021, the Carnegie International Nuclear Policy Conference went virtual, engaging over 800, officials, experts, scholars, journalists, and students from around the globe.
Using the drop-down menu below, you can watch (or rewatch!) the sessions, as well as access transcripts.
- Sergey Ryabkov, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- Colin Kahl, U.S. Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- Ine Eriksen Søreide, Foreign Minister of Norway
- Nuclear Risk Reduction: Developing a Practical Agenda
- Toward Equity and Antiracism in Nuclear Policymaking
- Alliances, Proliferation, and Escalation Risks in Northeast Asia
- New Technologies and the Future of Arms Control
We look forward to seeing you in-person in 2022!