Join over 800 experts and officials from more than forty-five countries and international organizations to debate—and explore solutions for—the most pressing challenges in nuclear nonproliferation, arms control, disarmament, deterrence, energy, and security.
- Laura HolgateNuclear Threat Initiative
- Togzhan KassenovaCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Yasuyoshi KomizoHiroshima Peace Culture Foundation
- Jeffrey LewisJames Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Manpreet SethiCentre for Air Power Studies
U.S.-Russian Strategic Relations: The Big Picture
- William J. BurnsCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Emily HaberGerman Ambassador to the United States
- Igor IvanovRussian International Affairs Council
- Sam NunnNuclear Threat Initiative
Could a Nuclear War Remain Limited?
- Elbridge ColbyCenter for New American Security
- Steven KullUniversity of Maryland
- Polina SinovetsOdessa I.I. Mechnikov National University
Is Nuclear Deterrence Against Nonnuclear Threats Necessary and Proportionate?
- Matthew HarriesHouse of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee
- Eva WalderFormer Swedish Ambassador for Disarmament
Command-and-Control Vulnerability: Are There Solutions to a Growing Problem?
- Alexey ArbatovPrimakov National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations
- Erin SimpsonNorthrop Grumman
- Heather WilliamsKing’s College London
Can a Rules-Based Nuclear Order be Enforced?
- Harald MüllerPeace Research Institute Frankfurt
- Yleem D.S. PobleteU.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification, and Compliance
The End of Proliferation?
- Sarah BidgoodJames Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Målfrid Braut-HegghammerUniversity of Oslo
- Matthew BunnHarvard Kennedy School
- Etel SolingenUniversity of California, Irvine
What Effects Will the Ban Treaty Have Between Now and 2030?
We are excited to announce the return of the Young Professionals track at the 2019 conference, including events on March 10. To receive updates about events for young professionals, click here